Vince opened the mail today and couldn’t wait to share what he received with the team. It was a letter from the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts listing our W3 Award nominations. We’re proud of each of our entries and their winning categories, but we’re especially stoked that our Sabra Canada work was named “Best in Show”.
The W3 Awards recognize the people behind all the great creativity you see on the web. The smallest ad agencies to Fortune 500 companies all enter the Academy’s contest, so it’s a big honor to win. This year 4,000 entries from Ad agencies, Public Relations Firms, Interactive Agencies, In-house creative professionals, Web Designers, Graphic Designers and Web Enthusiasts were submitted for consideration.
According to the W3 Awards website, Best in Show selections represent the highest mark of distinction and are selected by the Academy based on scoring. Only the top 1% of all work entered receives this honor. So, like we said, we’re really proud to have been awarded Best in Show.
Inflexion’s 2014 W3 Designations:
- Sabra Canada, General Website Categories, Food and Beverage – Best in Show
- Berentzen, General Website Categories, Food and Beverage – Silver
- DenTek, General Website Categories, Consumer Goods – Silver
- iRide Mobile, General Website Categories, Transportation – Silver
- Mobile Oil Matters (iPhone – Android), Mobile Applications, Guides/Ratings/Reviews – Silver
- Sabra Salsa Love, General Website Categories, Food and Beverage – Silver
- Sabra Salsa Love, Integrated Campaign, Food and Beverage – Silver
- Tronex, General Website Categories, Manufacturing – Silver