At Inflexion Interactive, we believe in greatness. In fact, it’s our core value. We create great work for our great clients while employing and partnering with the greatest people in the industry. It’s a simple philosophy but one that’s produced award-winning, ROI-driven results.
Inflexion is looking for innovative, passionate and driven account leads, designers, developers, strategists, technologists, marketers, and sales gurus to join our quickly growing company; one of the fastest growing in New Jersey, according to NJBiz.
Do you think you’d make a great addition to our team? Send us what you got and let’s start creating greatness together.
IN A NUTSHELL
The Account Director knows the devil is in the details. They work with Inflexion’s Accounts Team to strategize, develop and own the execution of all aspects of our clients’ work from conception to reporting and analytics. The Account Director looks after client needs through direct contact while working in tandem with their staff, and internal agency resources.
You Will Be Responsible For…
– Working with other team leads on initiatives in order to develop marketing plans to support the financial objectives of the business as well as the client objectives.
– Representing the company at industry events and conferences, specifically developing relationships with clients and prospects.
– Becoming an expert on our clients’ vertical.
– Acting as the daily client contact for assigned projects, developing relationships with clients and working closely with them to learn their business and company goals.
– Developing and executing the overall strategy for comprehensive marketing programs including CMS, web design and development, display advertising, online marketing programs (search, email, social) and alternative revenue streams in order to achieve agency and client goals.
– Producing strategic proposals and recommendations for your clients.
– Playing a key part in the delivery of creative and strategic presentations and meetings, including pitch meetings.
– Developing forecasts for each channel and updating future forecasts.
– Dealing with stakeholders at all levels and influencing incremental account revenue.
– Managing comfortably and effectively through complex project environments, working with both long-term and short-term business objectives.
– The creative output on your accounts, ensuring that work is on brief and budget while always seeking to innovate and improve.
– Understanding the business objectives of any given project and ensuring that deliveries fulfill these and exceed expectations.
– Supervising, mentoring and empowering your employees thus playing an instrumental role in their growth.
– Fostering a collaborative work environment and growing communication skills and business acumen of your team.
– Working on multiple, deadline-driven campaigns.
A “Few” Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5+ years of account management experience.
– 5+ years of professional digital agency experience.
– Strong agency background with a passion and understanding of digital, specifically within CPG and/or higher education vertical.
– Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies.
– Technical marketing skills, (i.e. Marketing automation, drupal, wordpress, CMS) .
– Proven experience in customer and market research.
– Relevant product and industry knowledge.
– Experience with relevant marketing software applications such as Google Analytics, Excel and more.
– An attitude that inspires greatness internally and within our clients
IF YOU THINK YOU’RE NOTHING LESS THAN GREAT, SEND US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
Please ensure that you state the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.