At Inflexion Interactive, we believe in greatness. In fact, it’s our core value. We create great work for our great clients while employing and partnering with the greatest people in the industry. It’s a simple philosophy but one that’s produced award-winning, ROI-driven results.
Inflexion is looking for innovative, passionate and driven designers, developers, strategists, technologists, marketers, and sales gurus to join our quickly growing company; one of the fastest growing in New Jersey, according to NJBiz.
Do you think you’d make a great addition to our team? Send us what you got and let’s start creating greatness together.
IN A NUTSHELL
The Business Development Director will be enthusiastic about promoting what he/she believes in…a fierce passion for marketing technology, digital solutions, and incredible agency proficiencies. You’ll want everyone to feel the same way you do and come out every day excited by the opportunity to connect with prospects and sell innovative solutions. And the icing on the cake -you’ll know you’ve got a talented team behind you.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
– Proficiency to identify and research target prospects, uncover opportunities, and facilitate the entire sales process from first contact to close of deal.
– Ability to play a key role in the delivery of creative and strategic presentations and meetings, including pitch meetings
– Proven results in consultative complex sales in marketing services, with annual quotas of $1 mill
– Ability to control client relationships and ensure that accounts run smoothly
– Excellent communication skills that allow you to manage the client relationship, deal with stakeholders at all levels and encourage a long-lasting business relationships
– Experience selling and speaking to services such as web development, CMS (i.e. Drupal, Acquia, Ektron), and marketing automation solutions (i.e. Marketo, Salesforce, Silverpop, ExactTarget)
– Seamless and collaborative teamwork to meet client and agency objectives
– Experience with successful client relationship management as well as uncovering upsell opportunities
JUST A FEW QUALIFICATIONS
– Bachelor’s degree
– 5 years of business development experience
– 5 years of professional agency experience in new business sales, with proficiency in web development and CMS
– Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining sales pipelines and closing business
– Roster of top mid-sized and large company clients preferred
– Technical marketing knowledge
– Relevant product and industry knowledge
– Experience with relevant software applications such as CRM, MS office and more
Send Inquiries to
Please ensure that you state the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.