At Inflexion Interactive, we believe in greatness. In fact, it’s our core value. We create great work for our great clients while employing and partnering with the greatest people in the industry. It’s a simple philosophy but one that’s produced award-winning, ROI-driven results.
Inflexion is looking for innovative, passionate and driven designers, developers, strategists, technologists, marketers, and sales gurus to join our quickly growing company; one of the fastest growing in New Jersey, according to NJBiz.
Do you think you’d make a great addition to our team?
Send us what you got and let’s start creating greatness together.
IN A NUTSHELL
Inflexion Interactive is looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to successfully manage workflow of multiple, enterprise-level projects internally and externally. You will need to manage resourcing on an ongoing basis as well as inspire the creative team. The goal being to make a difference in consumers’ behavior by influencing change through interactive media.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR THE ROLE IF YOU CAN…
- Manage the full life-cycle of key projects from initial client contact to fully working delivery.
- Act as the daily client contact for assigned projects, develop relationships with clients and work closely with them to learn their business and communication needs.
- Ensure the team knows and understands deliverables and timings.
- Work from a brief to develop creative strategies and run pitches, projects, and campaigns, that will advance the client’s business, marketing, or branding objectives
- Partner with marketing, graphics and usability specialists to specify web site designs.
- Provide current and accurate project information to assist with resource planning and revenue management.
- Support integration, system and acceptance testing processes.
- Show your expertise by using project management best practices.
- Support on Ad Hoc requests where and when needed.
- Define project brief with tech lead and creative director and create client presentations.
- Discuss options with Directors and team Leads for up sell opportunities.
- Write client contact reports.
- Ensure that client support issues are resolved and SLAs are met.
- Support sales opportunities / leads.
JUST A FEW QUALIFICATIONS
- Undergraduate degree.
- 5+ years Project or Tech Web Account Management experience within an agency.
- Technical knowledge of web development with mid-large sized companies.
- Knowledgeable in content management systems (CMS), specifically Drupal.
- Experience with Basecamp and Mavenlink applications.
- Flexible, highly organized.
- Independent and can take and share feedback.
- Able to work on multiple projects, reprioritize as needed, and consistently deliver on time.
- Anticipate potential project problems and dependencies, and can effectively suggest solutions or contingency plans.
- Understand the value of all disciplines and how they work within the overall agency.
About the Company: Inflexion Interactive is a close-knit digital marketing agency headquartered in Hoboken, NJ – just steps from the PATH train and overlooking the Hudson River. As an agency, the capabilities are focused and our accomplished employees are selected based on their particular passions and proficiencies. Inflexion is a full service interactive marketing agency and a large focus is providing full scope marketing solutions, web builds, creative design and ideation, CMS methodologies, and continued management of digital marketing campaigns such as search, eCommerce, display, email, social and more.
IF YOU THINK YOU’RE NOTHING LESS THAN GREAT, SEND US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
Please ensure that you state the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.