At Inflexion Interactive, we believe in greatness. In fact, it’s our core value. We create great work for our great clients while employing and partnering with the greatest people in the industry. It’s a simple philosophy but one that’s produced award-winning, ROI-driven results.
Inflexion is looking for innovative, passionate and driven designers, developers, strategists, technologists, marketers, and sales gurus to join our quickly growing company; one of the fastest growing in New Jersey, according to NJBiz.
Do you think you’d make a great addition to our team? Send us what you got and let’s start creating greatness together.
In a Nutshell
The SEO Director is one step ahead of Google. Always looking for the next piece to the search engine marketing puzzle, he or she will oversee several SEO campaigns on a daily basis. Possessing an advanced understanding of SEO strategy and tactics, online marketing, search engine algorithms and ranking factors, the SEO Director will be involved in every step of Inflexion’s web design projects; from discovery to monthly maintenance.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
– Developing, implementing and managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to support all online marketing initiatives.
– Utilizing Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, and other third party SEO tools to analyze web site traffic.
– Providing technical and content audits for clients’ onsite and offsite efforts.
– Conducting Usability, design, and A/B and multivariate tests to maximize traffic and conversions.
– Work with developers, graphics designers and other partners to develop and implement customized and targeted SEO recommendations.
– Reviewing all relevant material and attend meetings to gain a full understanding of our client’s marketing goals and objectives and translate these goals into a successful organic strategy.
– Developing and maintaining reports that monitor against indexing, traffic, and ranking goals for each client’s performance.
– Liaising with other internal digital marketing teams to coordinate efforts for overall efficiencies.
– Performing keyword research and analysis and identify missed opportunities as part of developing SEO client roadmap.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR THE ROLE IF YOU HAVE…
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and resources in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
– The ability to leverage knowledge and experience from project to project, ensuring that work is aligned with account strategy and agency standards, while providing valuable insights and analysis around program and campaign performance.
– Excellent understanding of Mobile and Local SEO trends and best practices.
– Ability to think strategically with an attention to details and sharp business judgment.
– Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
– Experience being the team lead as it relates to SEO.
JUST A “FEW” QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience at a dedicated SEO company or as an in-house Search Engine Optimization analyst. Agency experience preferred.
• Experience with Enterprise SEO for large organizations and skills in SEM a must.
• Knowledge within the Education, CPG and/or Healthcare industry is a plus.
• Experience in Social media is a plus.
• Ability to perform keyword research and analysis utilizing a variety of tools.
• Experience with leading search engine ranking, traffic and web analytics software.
• Understating of content marketing and link building best practices and strategies.
• Proficiency in all MS Office products.
• Ability to bring energy, creative solutions and ideas to all projects.
IF YOU THINK YOU’RE NOTHING LESS THAN GREAT, SEND US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
Please ensure that you state the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.