At Inflexion Interactive, we believe in greatness. In fact, it’s our core value. We create great work for our great clients while employing and partnering with the greatest people in the industry. It’s a simple philosophy but one that’s produced award-winning, ROI-driven results.
Inflexion is looking for innovative, passionate and driven designers, developers, strategists, technologists, marketers, and sales gurus to join our quickly growing company; one of the fastest growing in New Jersey, according to NJBiz.
Do you think you’d make a great addition to our team? Send us what you got and let’s start creating greatness together.
IN A NUTSHELL
The UX Architect is the user’s voice during the web design process at Inflexion Interactive. They thrive in a fast-paced environment, collaborating on multiple projects for multiple clients. The UX Architect is involved from discovery to launch, ensuring creative’s designs align with web visitors’ needs and likes, while development’s functionality and features aren’t just cutting-edge but user-friendly.
The UX Architect is expected to have strong communication skills and convey their ideas to different internal teams such as marketing, creative and development as well as the client and stakeholders.
Most importantly, Inflexion’s UX Architect loves what he or she does and has a passion for coming in every day to deliver great work that stays ahead of the curve.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR THE ROLE IF YOU HAVE…
– Extensive experience in information architecture, content strategy, user experience, research, business analysis, user testing, usability and accessibility for enterprise level clients.
– The ability to demonstrate a real passion and understanding of digital consumer behavior combined with innovative thought leadership.
– Demonstrable experience of leading and managing a UX team within a multi-disciplinary agency environment, providing mentoring, support, feedback and guidance when required.
– Be able to visualize ideas and develop digital solutions to complex user and business problems across all forms of digital media, for clients ranging from small entrepreneurs to major global brands.
– Able to provide a highly responsive client service whilst working on/running user experience activities on complex, multiple work stream projects, all the while ensuring high-levels of client satisfaction.
– Capacity to inspire and continually advocate creativity, innovation and best practice across all disciplines within an agency.
– Demonstrable experience with a variety of UX techniques, methodologies and toolsets.
– The ability to communicate best practices and feedback to members of the creative team, client services, strategy, technology, UX, PM, and other 3rd party individuals / teams.
JUST A FEW QUALIFICATIONS
– Creative, business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
– Substantial experience of planning and conducting user research and user testing
– Technical marketing skills
– Proven experience in customer and market research
– Relevant product and industry knowledge particularly in CPG, and/or higher education and financial services.
– Experience with relevant software applications
If you think you’re nothing less than great, send us what you’ve got
Please ensure that you state the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.