At Inflexion Interactive, we believe in greatness. In fact, it’s our core value. We create great work for our great clients while employing and partnering with the greatest people in the industry. It’s a simple philosophy but one that’s produced award-winning, ROI-driven results.
Inflexion is looking for innovative, passionate and driven designers, developers, strategists, technologists, marketers, and sales gurus to join our quickly growing company; one of the fastest growing in New Jersey, according to NJBiz.
Do you think you’d make a great addition to our team? Send us what you got and let’s start creating greatness together.
IN A NUTSHELL
We are seeking a VP of Operations to lead our growing team; a strong leader with excellent management experience. Your top priority will be assuring that our team is A-level and that the work environment is productive and creative.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
– All production, assuring the client requests get executed on time, in budget, and that the final product meets or exceeds the client’s expectation
– Establishing management systems to assure expectations are clear for all members of the team and that staff has constant feedback on progress and plans
– Efficiency, as well as ensuring gross profit targets are met on each project
– Establishing standards
– Ensuring standard costs are set, and that we are achieving the desired utilization rates
– Leading the accounting function assuring reporting is accurate, cashflow is managed, and that budgets are set and met
As a person who loves process, procedure and control, you will lead the company through an analysis of core competence, training all team members in how to create and follow process. With your guidance you’ll direct the development of the Inflexion Standards Manual that captures these processes; also making sure each person’s job is properly documented.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR THE ROLE IF YOU CAN…
– Oversee all production at our growing agency. The VP will take responsibility for all workflow, assuring projects are properly specified and that the work is delivered on budget and on time.
– Work with team to establish proper standard costs, and manage team to meet those costs. This includes meeting company standard utilization rates.
– Provide direction to Project Management, Account, Technical, and Design team and oversee their work.
– Build and develop an A-level team – company wide!
– Create efficiency in administration, including improving the process for proposals and estimating work.
– Oversee company finances including bookkeeping, reporting, budgeting, and analytics.
– Lead regular training events to assure development of staff – taking them from good to great
– Put together and maintain company, departmental, and individual scorecards
JUST A FEW QUALIFICATIONS
– Bachelor’s degree
– 10+ years directly related Digital Marketing work with at least 5 years in management
– Enthusiastic, detail-oriented, hardworking professional
– Analytical aptitude including advanced Excel fluency (pivot tables, charts, vlookup)
– Exceptional analytical skills to measure the success of the SEM and other digital media campaigns and to expand upon that success and organically grow client accounts and optimize performance
– Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone, through email, and in writing
– Proven ability to understand customer needs and generate creative solutions
– Excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
IF YOU THINK YOU’RE NOTHING LESS THAN GREAT, SEND US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
Please ensure that you state the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.